Corporate and Nonprofit
Enjoy this 360º view of the Board Room!
As a meeting destination, the lighthouse can offer corporations both a relief from the corporate environment as well as provide a physical symbol of vision, sense of mission, steadfastness, guidance, unity, communication, and so on. Many companies have found this to be a central location that can be made either more formal or kept relaxed; intimate (use of our 12-person boardroom) or expansive (the gallery on the ground floor can hold up to 90 people seated theater-style). It can be a unique company picnic spot for 35 or 180 employees; a casual space for a departmental meeting, or an elegant cocktail event.
Nonprofit organizations (501 c 3s) will be able to take advantage of our deeply discounted rates for their own fundraising events or board retreats. Local nonprofit organizations have successfully raised significant funds from their events here because of the uniqueness of our space and our willingness to work with their staff to create a fun environment for their audience.
North Point Lighthouse Corporate and Non-Profit Rentals 2015
- A cleaning fee (“cf”) of $100 and a security deposit of $300 (fully refunded if no damages) apply to all rentals.
- Rental payments are non-refundable.
- Use of the bluff area requires an additional fee of $600, ceremony permitted only. No tenting is permitted by County.
- A per-head fee of $3 is applied for guests over 70 people.
- All events must conclude by 10 p.m., including breakdown and clean-up.
- Photography is $200 per hour, inside or outside, unless part of paid event at lighthouse. General photography outdoors is $75 per hour. Commercial photography: up to 4 hours $800; up to 8 hours $1500.
- Events may begin inside the lighthouse after 5 p.m. indoors, or 2 p.m. outdoors.
- No cooking or preparation work is to be done inside the lighthouse keeper’s quarters or the tower. If desired, cooking may be done under a tent to the southwest corner of the house (see tent rentals with Canopies below).
- Caterers are required to supply their own equipment. No dishwashing is permitted within our premises and all waste/garbage and soiled dishes, vessels and utensils must leave the premises with the caterer.
- Bar service must be provided through our preferred vendors with a licensed bartender and full liability insurance.
- Projector rental :$150; screen rental: $20; 42 inch flat screen rental: $125.
- Our rates are subject to change from time to time. All events are approved on a case-by-case basis.
|Banquet Service at 2650 N Wahl Ave||(Min. 3-hrs if added to wedding ceremony; min. 5-hrs if stand-alone event)|
|Monday – Thursday||$1600||$300||$1200||$250|
|Including Use of Buff ($600)||$2200||$1700|
|Friday – Sunday||$2150||$450||$1700||$350|
|Including Use of Buff $600||$2750||$2200|
|Corporate Events||May – Oct (Peak)||Add Hour||Nov–Apr (Low)||Add Hour|
|8 A.M. – 5 P.M. Monday – Thursday||50% off Banquet rates|
|After 5 P.M. Monday – Thursday||25% off Banquet rates|
|Friday – Sunday (+ per head charge)||Full Banquet rates|
|Board room only:
9 A.M. – 1 P.M./1-5 P.M.
|$500 per half day|
|501 (c) 3 Non-Profit Events||May – Oct (Peak)||Add Hour||Nov–Apr (Low)||Add Hour|
|8 A.M. – 5 P.M. Monday – Thursday||$200 per hour (min 3 hours)|
|After 5 P.M. Monday – Thursday||$200 per hour (min 3 hours)|
|Friday – Sunday (no per head charge)||$200 per hour (min 3 hours)|
|Board room only: 9 A.M. – 1 P.M./1-5 P.M.||$250 per half day|
Optional Equipment Rental:
- Setup and breakdown labor charges : $35 per hour, minimum 2 hours.
- For tent rental and other equipment needs, please contact Canopies (414) 760-0770 (Margo or Doug).