Corporate and Nonprofit
Enjoy this 360º view of the Board Room!
As a meeting destination, the lighthouse can offer corporations both a relief from the corporate environment as well as provide a physical symbol of vision, sense of mission, steadfastness, guidance, unity, communication, and so on. Many companies have found this to be a central location that can be made either more formal or kept relaxed; intimate (use of our 12-person boardroom) or expansive (the gallery on the ground floor can hold up to 90 people seated theater-style). It can be a unique company picnic spot for 35 or 180 employees; a casual space for a departmental meeting, or an elegant cocktail event.
Nonprofit organizations (501 c 3s) will be able to take advantage of our deeply discounted rates for their own fundraising events or board retreats. Local nonprofit organizations have successfully raised significant funds from their events here because of the uniqueness of our space and our willingness to work with their staff to create a fun environment for their audience.
Board Room only (seating for 10-12) Monday–Thursday:
$250 3-hour minimum – $75 each additional hour
Full Museum Meetings (Board Room plus Gallery Level) Monday–Thursday:
$1,400 – 3-hour minimum
$350 – each additional hour (Total hours = set-up through clean-up)
- Museum is handicap accessible
- Down payment required to hold date; Payments are non-refundable
- Commercial photography permit fee for photos on grounds & inside, if not renting facility: $150/hour
- Renters are responsible for damages to the property and grounds during the rental period
- Non-Profit 501c3 Discount: 15% (no discount on Lunch & Learn)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-332-6754