Weddings & Celebrations
Magical • Beautiful • Unique • Memorable
Imagine North Point Lighthouse, museum and grounds as the setting of your wedding celebration. Experience a one-of-a-kind wedding engagement, ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. for the person who desires a personal and intimate setting. Not only will your event be held in a historic setting, but you will also become a part of its history.
|Gallery level seated meal service||60|
|Gallery level standing only events with food and beverage service||90|
|Gallery level, lawn, and patio with tent
(tent required for over 100 people for banquet)
|Monday – Thursday||8AM – 10PM|
|Friday||8AM – 11PM|
|Saturday – Sunday||8AM – 12PM or 4PM – 11PM|
(NOT available Saturdays & Sundays during open public hours, 1PM – 4PM)
Banquets, celebrations, receptions, rehearsals, wedding ceremonies
We have also helped create events to fit almost every life occasion: (Surprise!) birthday parties, anniversaries, graduations, life celebrations – you name it! It can be from a casual picnic to intimate formal sit-down dinners. North Point Lighthouse can provide a selection of trusted vendors and suggestions with choices that are relevant to you. Since we are selective in the types and numbers of events that are held here, each rental request is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
|$350||Each additional hour (Total hours = set-up through clean-up)|
|$75/hour||Semi-private 12PM – 1PM or 4PM – 5PM Saturday and Sunday|
|$200/hour||Private, as available|
The lighthouse is the perfect symbol of love, commitment and guidance. Visualize your North Point Lighthouse Ceremony:
Our experienced event planners will help create your own unique event. We have assisted in everything from a romantic wedding proposal in the tower, a wedding picnic, to a reception of 175 on our terrace.
Make A Reservation
- Due to space constraints, dancing is not allowed inside the museum
- Museum is handicap accessible
- Down payment required to hold date; Payments are non-refundable
- Commercial photography permit fee for photos on grounds & inside, if not renting facility: $150/hour
- Renters are responsible for damages to the property and grounds during the rental period
- Fees include: rental of museum and/or property, onsite staff, tax, cleaning, commercial photography permit fee (not photographer)
- Fees DO NOT include: bartenders, catering, tenting, chairs, tables, linens, service ware, music equipment
- Canopies is our full-service rental partner for all equipment needs. canopies.com or 414.760.0770
- Preferred bartenders, caterers, florists, musicians, officiants provided upon request.