- This event has passed.
National Lighthouse Day, August 8, 2015
August 8, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$2 - $4
National Lighthouse Day
Saturday, August 8, 2015
At the North Point Lighthouse
2650 N. Wahl Avenue, Milwaukee
Located in historic Lake Park
Special reduced prices: Children up to age 12, $1; children 13 and older, and adults, $3
Afternoon activities include:
- Pirate hat and stencil art
- “Talk like a Pirate”
- Pirate stories and legends
- Outdoor scavenger hunt with pirate coin prizes
- Refreshments including popcorn, lemonade and an ice cream wagon on site
- A special U.S. Coast Guard manned “Safe Boating” auxiliary trailer.